Bounce Gymnastics Class Policies
Please read our class policies and registration information before registering for classes. We can’t wait to have you at Bounce!
Students can enroll at any time in classes that have space. If you begin mid-month, we will pro-rate the tuition for that month.
- Students must be registered before attending their first class. Parent/Legal Guardian must complete and sign registration form before first class.
- Tuition and annual registrations are due on or before your first class begins. We are on perpetual enrollment. This will guarantee your child’s enrollment every month. You can un-enroll for any upcoming month with written notice on our un-enroll form before the 25th of the month. Refunds for late un-enrolls will not be issued after the 25th of each month.
- Tuition is paid monthly via direct debit from your credit or debit card on the 25th day of the preceding month. Tuition is based on 4 classes per month. We do not charge more for long months nor less for short months over the year. All 12 months average out to 4 weeks. December and June will be pro-rated to reflect closure for winter break and the end of the school year. Summer enrollment will be on sessions and will allow for flex schedule if needed.
Class Make-Up Policy
- We allow 1 makeup class per month which must be scheduled in advance. Makeups are not guaranteed and are based on availability.
- Missed classes expire 4 weeks after the missed class date or immediately upon un-enrollment. Aerial and Ninja classes may attend a makeup class in Gymnastics if a space is not available due to full classes. Students may also attend any open gym as a makeup. Contact the front desk to schedule your makeup.
- If the gym has to close due to snow or ice, you can schedule a makeup class (which does not count against our 1 makeup per month policy).
Bounce Gymnastics and
Circus Arts Center
329 W. 3rd Ave.
Eugene, Oregon 97401
Keep Up to Date!
Sign up to find out about upcoming special events and more.