Bounce Gymnastics Class Policies
Please read our class policies and registration information before registering for classes. We can’t wait to have you at Bounce!
Students can enroll at any time in classes that have space. If you begin mid-month, we will pro-rate the tuition for that month.
- Students must be registered before attending their first class. Parent/Legal Guardian must complete and sign a registration form before the first class.
- Tuition and annual registrations are due at the time of signup. Once enrolled your space in class is guaranteed every month. You can unenroll for any upcoming month with written notification before the 25th of the month. We are a year round program and you are responsible for your class spot until you formally unenroll for class regardless of your attendance. Refunds for late unenrollments will not be issued after the 25th.
- Tuition is paid monthly via direct debit from your credit or debit card on the 25th day of the preceding month. We run auto pay on the 25th of each month or the next business day if the 25th falls on a holiday or weekend. Tuition is based on 4 classes per month. We do not charge more for long months nor less for short months over the year. We will be closed for classes on New Year’s day, Spring Break, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Weekend Thursday- Saturday, Winter Break, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. All 12 months average out to 4 weeks. December will be pro-rated to reflect closure for winter break. We do not prorate for March Spring Break closure.
- Gymnastics attire: We do not allow dresses, jeans, tutus or crop tops. Mid sections must be covered. We recommend a leotard or shorts/leggings with a shirt long enough to tuck in. All students are required to be bare footed.
- Ninja attire: All ninja students are required to wear our ninja uniform with bare feet to every class. Headbands are optional. We recommend shorts or sweats but do not allow jeans.
- Aerial class attire: Students are required to be bare footed and wear leggings or snug sweats that go down at least beyond the back of the knee. They must wear a leotard or a shirt long enough to tuck in. We do not allow dresses, jeans, crop tops or any attire that has zippers or studs as they will damage the silks.
Class Make-Up Policy
- We allow 1 makeup class per month which must be scheduled in advance. Makeups are not guaranteed and are based on availability. Students may also attend any open gym as a makeup. Contact the front desk to schedule your makeup.
- Aerial and Ninja classes may attend a makeup class in Gymnastics if a space is not available due to full classes.
- Missed classes expire 4 weeks after the missed class date or immediately upon un-enrollment.
- If the gym has to close due to snow, ice or wild fire smoke you can schedule a makeup class (which does not count against our 1 makeup per month policy).